- IsoNet® – OptiPure’s patented scale inhibiting technology helps protect equipment against scale and corrosion for the rated capacity of the system.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust and other debris down to 0.5 microns.
- High-capacity activated-carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- Sturdy mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplify installation.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters need to be changed.
- Inlet shut-off valve makes filter replacement quick and simple.
- Utilizes Qwik-Twist cartridges that make changing filters quick, easy and sanitary.
- NSF Certified
- Feed-water connection to system should be COLD only.
- Do not exceed system specifications for temperature and pressure.
- Allow 3” clearance below system for filter cartridge removal and cartridge replacement.
- Connect filtered water line to ice or steam connections only. Do not use for condenser water.
- Detailed installation, operation & maintenance manual included with each system.
- No activation procedure or flushing required for system to perform as specified.
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth, inches) 16.1”x6”x4”
- Connection – Inlet & Outlet 3/8” NFPT
- Operating Pressure Range 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar)
- Inlet Water Temperature Range 35˚ – 100˚F (2˚ – 38˚C)
- Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction Capacity 15,000 gals. (56,750 liters)
- Service Flow Rate 1.5 gpm (5.56 lpm)
- Sediment Reduction 0.5 micron (nominal)
- Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor IsoNet (70 grams)