Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Upside Coffee Cart bundle
Rancilio Class 5 ST – Espresso bar in White
Eureka Oro Mignon – Grinder in White
Rancilio Classe 5 ST
The Rancilio Classe 5 ST espresso machine is the combination of modern style and contemporary art in an espresso machine. This Rancilio commercial coffee machine is made from brushed stainless steel, ABS and nylon panels. The Classe 5 Soft Touch keypads for easy start and stop controls with white LED backlights. Available with Anthracite Black or Ice White side panels.
Standard Features of the Rancilio Classe 5 ST
- Made from brushed stainless steel, ABS and nylon panels.
- Soft touch keypads with 4 programmable drink volumes for quick and easy espresso preparation
- Independent heat exchangers
- Built-in volumetric pump
- 4 liter boiler
- Boiler pressure control gauge
- USB port for easy management of machine parameters
- Manual steam wand for frothing and steaming milk
- C-Lever ergonomically designed steam hand features two positions: pulse steam (down) or steam fully on (up)
- Hot water outlet with manual valve control knob
- Easy clean – Intelligent management of the brewing button provides fully automatic group cleaning. The LED light on the control panel indicates the need for routine maintenance. This function ensures an extraordinary brew quality and reduces daily cleaning times.
- Removable dishwasher safe scratch-proof polymer drain insert
- Adjustable feet
- Double spout portafilter
- 1600 watts, 110-120 volts, 15 amps
- Dimensions: 16″ wide x 22″ Deep x 21″ high
- 73 Pounds
- Water connection: Dedicated cold water access line with standard female 3/8″ NPT fitting and manual shut off valve within 4 feet of the machine.
- Drain: Open gravity drain with minimum 2: I.D. within 4 feet of the machine
Rancilio Classe 5 St Warranty and Service:
This Rancilio commercial coffee machine includes installation, one year labor warranty, 1 year parts warranty, and 1 year preventative maintenance service. Warranty and installation on equipment purchased through Upside “Guaranteed and coordinated directly by the manufacturer” ensuring the highest level of support and service for your equipment. Warranty requires that water hardness must be maintained at 2-3 GPG. A dedicated water softener/filter is required.
Eureka Oro Mignon Single Dose Grinder Overview
The Eureka Oro Mignon Single Dose Grinder is an Italian made single dosing coffee grinder that has been optimized for minimal retention, all-purpose grinding. Equipped with a set of 65 mm, Diamond Inside® treated burrs, it has an incredible output of up to 2.8 g/sec when grinding for espresso and 3.3 g/sec for brewed coffee. For anyone looking for a quality single-dosing grinder with dual emphasis on looks and performance, this grinder fits the bill nicely.
Features and Performance
In order to optimize the Mignon for single dosing, Eureka implemented a number of changes to improve grinding speed, lower retention, and optimize workflow. Many of these changes occurred on the inside of the grinder, including an upgraded 1650 rpm direct drive motor. The most obvious update is the new inclined design that has become a staple for single dosing grinders.
To grind, the Mignon Single Dose is equipped with a set of 65 mm, Diamond Inside® treated burrs, which boast a grinding lifespan of over 3,000 lbs of coffee. Somewhat massive for a grinder this compact, the 65 mm diameter helps ensure consistent particle distribution and contribute to a high speed output that range from 2.3g/sec to 3.3g/sec across the entire grinding spectrum.
Grind adjustment is stepless and micrometric, allowing incredibly precise changes to grind size that are made even easier with the oversized comfort knob. The 45 g bean hopper has also been redesigned for single dosing, with a funnel-like shape that feeds beans downward into the burrs and a vented tab that is compatible with the optional Blow Up System cleaning accessory. The hopper lid is also a quality piece, made of walnut with the words “Single Dose” burned into it.
Operating the grinder is as simple as pressing the On/Off switch located on the right side of the housing, and a 45 g stainless steel dosing cup is included to assist with grinding workflow. The cup is perfect for transferring beans into the hopper and then grinding into. It has a 58 mm diameter that fits most portafilters and is also great for transferring grounds to manual brewing devices like pour over drippers or French presses. The walnut base of the grinding platform houses a magnet that securely holds the wooden base in place while grinding.
From an aesthetics standpoint, the Mignon Single Dose’s walnut components, full aluminum housing, and silent grinding allow it to easily fit into any kitchen or coffee bar. Even optimized for single dosing, the grinder is still a mere 5″ wide and under 13″ tall.
The Mignon Single Dose marries performance, convenience, and aesthetics like few products can. It is the perfect grinder for anybody looking to explore multiple brew methods with minimal waste. Outside of its performance, its authentic Italian origin and tasteful wood accenting make this grinder a welcome addition to any Coffee Cart