- Dual Boiler – Working independently for both brewing and steaming, the dual boiler along with thermo siphon system design allows for stability in the espresso boiler and increased levels of steam pressure and hot water from the service boiler. The brewing boiler holds 0.58 liters while the hot water/steam boiler holds 1.7 liters.
- Dual PID Temperature Control – Program steam and brew boilers with an electronic remote-control PID that plugs into the side of the machine and does not interfere with the R58’s classic styling.
- Commercial Rotary Pump – Quieter than most other rotary pumps, the R58’s pump gives you the ability to adjust the pump pressure with the external pressure adjustment controls while monitoring through the pressure gauges.
- Pre-Infusion – To extract the full flavor and aroma when you brew your espresso, the R58 has a dual pre-infusion system encompassing a working piston and static pre-infusion chamber.
- Plumb It! – Standard with a 2.5 liter water reservoir, a control switch allows you to plumb the R58 right into your kitchen’s water line.
- Upgraded and Additional Steam Tip – The steam tip now features a 1.2mm diameter hole, and you get a replacement tip for down the road!
- Handcrafted – Each machine is unique and hand crafted in Italy. Small warps in the case are normal and part of each machine’s unique assembly process.
- Three Year Warranty – We’re proud to offer three years of parts and labor support for every Rocket machine purchase.
|SCG Staff Says…||The Rocket R58 comes with tapered, adjustable feet (± 1″).|
|How Does it Compare?||An electronic PID guarantees consistent temperature regulation for each boiler, handy when making a wide variety of beverages in a short time frame. An upgraded rotary pump eliminates back pressure from the boiler and makes this machine plumbable.|