1 Group, 2 Group, 3 Group
Victoria Arduino E1 Prima Espresso Machin
PRIMA represents a new way to prepare and enjoy espresso coffee. It is dedicated to baristas planning their coffee business, to roasters that would like to search and offer a serene coffee experience for their clients, to professionals that desire a high-quality espresso even at home, and to all the international community of coffee lovers. It is a versatile and eclectic coffee machine that opens a new way of living and perceiving the coffee experience.
- Standard Colors: Matte White, Matte Black, Shiny Silver
- Machines can be used as direct plumb-in or pour-over
- Optional Easy Cream Steam Wand
- Includes machine, water reservoir, and accessories
- Water filtration and installation not included
E1 PRIMA EAGLE ONE FEATURES:
- Single Grouphead
- Rear & Interior Lights
- Coldwater mixing valve on the hot water wand
- Tank or Direct Connection: included
- Auto purge
- Cool Touch Steam Wand: Included
- Boiler Insulation
- Stainless Steel Portafilter
- Bottomless portafilter sold separately
- 16.9″W x 20″D x 14.9″H
- Group Height: 3.75″
- Volts: 110 (range of 110-115)
- Watts: 2800
- Amp draw: 15
- Receptacle: NEMA 5-15
Does the E1 Prima have pre-infusion?
The E1 Prima has the built-in SIS (Soft Infusion System) as all other models for Nuova Simonelli and Victoria Arduino. Additionally, you can control many other parameters (such as pre-wetting of the coffee) using the app.
What is Victoria Arduino’s SIS (Soft Infusion System)?
SIS guarantees soft and creamy espresso extractions every time. It does this by monitoring pressure in the system and gradually increases this pressure as the extraction process continues. A process that is extremely important when you are looking for the best possible cup.
What type of pump is used?
The E1 Prima used an internal rotary pump for quiet, reliable operation. It features an external adjustment knob for easy pressure adjustment.
Optional Easy Cream Steam Wand Technology
Easy Cream is a useful device that replaces one of your manual steam handles with a button or buttons. With a built-in compressor, the barista can program both the temperature and density of the milk. The density is controlled by a compressor located in the machine, while the temp is controlled by a temperature wand that turns on at the desired (set) temperature. Leading to a more consistent drink and less burnt milk. Includes Cool Touch technology.
re removing drain hoses from the E1 Prima Machine. They are working on a tray that can be easily converted from self-contained to drainable. They do not recommend anyone to cut or modify the existing drain tray. When Victoria Arduino receives the trays, they will send out the drain tray and hose if requested.
- 3/8” dedicated cold water line with shut-off valve and compression fitting
- Water hardness cannot exceed 3gpg or 50 ppm. If water hardness exceeds 3gpg a water softener must be installed
- The minimum incoming water flow rate of 35 GPH and maximum line pressure of 70 PSI / 5 BAR