• Significantly reduces scale and corrosion problems related to high TDS, water hardness and chlorides.
• Ideal for all applications where TDS, hardness and chloride reduction are necessary to meet manufacturer’s warranty requirements.
• Integrated mineral-addition cartridge provides TDS needed for conductivity sensors and optimal mineral content for all equipment applications.
• High capacity Pre-filters take out sediment and chlorine and protect the RO membrane.
• Digital before and after TDS meter for push-button monitoring of membrane performance and optimized water quality.
• Sample port allows quick and simple system checks and adjustments.
• Integrated system bypass valve eliminates service interruptions and down-time.
• All consumables are easy-to-change Qwik-Twist cartridges.
• Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of operating pressure.
• Simple, easy-to-install and service design.
Dimensions (processor): 20.4”h x 19.5”w x 8.4”d
Dimensions (tank): 27.3”h x 16.5”w x 20.4” L
Connection (feedwater): 3/8” Push Fit Tubing
Operating Pressure Range: 60-85 psi (4.1 – 5.9 bar)
Inter water temperature range: 40° – 100°F (4° – 38°C)
Drain connection: 2.0 gpm – Minimum flow
Power – Repressurization pump: 120V 60Hz 2 Amps
Typical TDS Rejection: >97%
Typical optimized water TDS: 40-80 ppm
Product Water Production: 175+ gals/day 7.3 gals/hr 0.12 gpm
(at 77oF, 60 psi Net Operating Pressure) Production rate is strictly dependent onfeed water temperature and pressure.
Post Filter (REQUIRED)
CTO-Q Cartridge (Included)
Any foodservice equipment where it is desirable to remove existing Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) and provide a consistent balance of buffered TDS.
• Feed-water connection to system should be COLD only.
• Do not exceed system specifications for temperature and pressure.
• Provide a dedicated water line of at least 1/2” I.D. to the unit for consistent flow and pressure to the system.
• Allow 3” clearance below system for filter cartridge removal and replacement.
• Connect filtered water line to steam production connections only. Do not use for condenser water.