• IsoNet® – OptiPure’s patented scale inhibiting technology protects equipment against scale and corrosion.
• Reduces maintenance frequency, cost, and extends equipment life.
• Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 0.5-microns to assure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves and other fittings against wear and plugging.
• Activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
• High capacity cartridge extends filter system life, reducing maintenance frequency.
• Improves equipment operating efficiency by reducing scale and corrosion.
• 1/4 turn QT Qwik-Twist cartridge makes changing the filter quick, easy and sanitary.
• NSF Certified under Standard 42 as replacement cartridge in OptiPure QTI series systems.
Height: 17.5 Inches
Width: 4 Inches
Depth: 4 Inches
Operating Pressure Range: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar)
Inlet Water Temperature Range: 35˚ – 100˚F (2˚ – 38˚C)
Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction Capacity: 12,500 gals. (85,162 L)
Service Flow Rate: 2.25 gpm (8.50 lpm)
Sediment Reduction: 0.5 microns (nominal)
Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor: IsoNet (70 grams)
• Insure cartridge is designed to replace the existing cartridge.
• Do not exceed cartridge specifications for temperature and pressure.
• Allow 3” clearance below system for filter cartridge removal and replacement.
• No activation procedure or flushing is required for cartridge to perform as specified.
• Feed-water connection to system should be COLD only.