• Improves the quality and consistency of cold and hot beverages.
• Reduces maintenance frequency and cost and extends equipment life.
• Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 0.5-microns to assure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves and other fittings against wear and plugging.
• Activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
• High capacity cartridge extends filter system life reducing maintenance frequency.
• Generates less waste, only the drop-in cartridge is replaced. No discarding of metal or plastic quick-change filters.
• Replacement cartridge cost per gallon is much less than proprietary quick-change filters.
• NSF Certified under Standard 42 as replacement cartridge in OptiPure FX series systems.
Height: 9.8 Inches
Width: 2.8 Inches
Depth: 2.8 Inches
Operating Pressure Range: 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar)
Inlet Water Temperature Range: 35˚ – 100˚F (2˚ – 38˚C)
Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction Capacity: 15,000 gals. (56,775 L)
Service Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm)
Sediment Reduction: 0.5 microns (nominal)
• Insure cartridge is designed to replace the existing cartridge.
• Do not exceed cartridge specifications for temperature and pressure.
• Allow 3” clearance below system for filter cartridge removal and replacement.
• No activation procedure or flushing is required for cartridge to perform as specified.
• Feed-water connection to system should be COLD only.