- Improves quality and consistency of cold and hot beverages.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust and other debris down to 0.5 microns.
- High-capacity activated-carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- Sturdy mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplify installation.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters need to be changed.
- Inlet shut-off valve makes filter replacement quick and simple.
- Utilizes ‘Qwik-Twist’ cartridges that make changing filters quick, easy and sanitary.
- NSF Certified.
- Feed-water connection to system should be COLD only.
- Do not exceed system specifications for temperature and pressure.
- Allow 3” clearance below system for filter cartridge removal and replacement.
- Detailed installation, operation & maintenance manual included with each system.
- No activation procedure or flushing required for system to perform as specified.
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth, inches) 16.13” x 6” x 4”
- Connection – Inlet & Outlet 3/8” NFPT
- Operating Pressure Range 10 – 125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar)
- Inlet Water Temperature Range 35˚ – 100˚F (2˚ – 38˚C)
- Shipping Weight 3 lbs.
- Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction Capacity 15,000 gals. (56,775 liters)
- Service Flow Rate 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm)
- Sediment Reduction 0.5 micron (nominal)
- Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor N/A