• Improves the quality and consistency of cold and hot beverages.
• Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life.
• Gradient-density depth filtration reduces dirt, rust, and other debris as small as 0.5-microns to assure clean, clear water and protect solenoids, valves and other fittings against wear and plugging.
• Activated carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
• High capacity cartridge extends filter system life reducing maintenance frequency.
• 1/4 turn QT Qwik-Twist bayonet cartridge makes changing the filter quick, easy and sanitary.
• NSF Certified under Standard 42 as replacement cartridge in OptiPure QT10 series systems.
Height: 12.75 Inches
Width: 4 Inches
Depth: 4 Inches
Operating Pressure Range: 10-125 psi (0.7 – 8.6 bar)
Inlet Water Temperature Range: 35˚ – 100˚F (2˚ – 38˚C)
There are no reviews yet.